Answers to FAQ are below. If you have other questions after reading those, please contact Jennifer Robbins at email@example.com.
1) Will you have a Gold panel? Yes.
2) Can I request a time preference? Yes, and we will try to honor it, but can't always.
3) To whom do I make the check out, and where do I send it? Make checks out to ECFSC, and mail to Jennifer Robbins at 1609 Altoona Ave. Eau Claire, WI 54701
4) Can I use credit cards to pay? No, not at this time.
5) Can I cancel & get a refund? Yes, prior to the schedule being posted. Once the schedule is posted, there are no refunds without a doctor's medical excuse. It is better to send your payment immediately when you register and guarantee your spot, rather than waiting until the last minute and risking your test not being scheduled. If you do need to cancel before the schedule comes out or due to injury, your check will be pulled and shredded. Tests will not be scheduled without payment.
6) Can I do Pre-pre Free with music? Yes, Pre-pre Free can be done with music or without. If done with music it is an extra $5 because you are getting the full ice. If done without music it is cheaper because your test is on 1/2 or 1/3 ice. Make sure you select the correct option when you register.
7) Where is the schedule? The schedule will be emailed to you approximatively one week before the session.
8) Will there be practice ice? You will have a 6-8 minute group warm-up. Additional practice ice may be available if there is time in the schedule. That will be posted with the schedule and is usually before the first group takes the ice. The cost will be $20 for 30 minutes, if it is available.
9) Where are the tests held? NEW LOCATION FOR THIS SESSION! 839 1st Ave. Chippewa Falls, WI. (Do NOT send checks to this address!)
10) Can I register if the deadline is past? Probably not because our test sessions are usually full. If there is room to add you, there will be a $20 late fee.
11) What form should my music be in? Only CDs (standard compact disc format only) will be accepted for out-of-club skaters, and are preferred for club skaters as well. CDs must be clearly marked with skater's name, contain only one track, and be recorded on CD-R media (no CD-RWs).
12) Who do I contact if I have other questions? Questions can be addressed to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13) When are your next test sessions? TBD
Please continue checking website for any upcoming information. Schedule will be emailed, usually about a week before the testing session.